During the Covid-19 Lockdown it became even more important & necessary for businesses to have
a clear online presence and therefore be available and online to their clients! In this digital age, it is absolutely essential for you and your business to have an online presence.
• 15x unique branded images, designed for you to post whenever and wherever you want! What I need from you, should you decide to go ahead with this special is: 1. Your logo, 2. Your contact details, and 3. any ideas you have for posts … I then combine them for you into posts you can post anywhere, anytime, at your convenience.
• 1x BRANDED cover image, a Facebook Cover Image is often the first point of contact you have with potential followers. BOTTOM LINE: This is one arena where first impressions count!
• 1x BRANDED profile pic, your profile picture (ie. profile pic) is as important as your cover photo for marketing! This is the image that represents your page throughout Facebook!
Your profile pic appears in:
• Comments & posts you make on other pages while using your page
• Replies in comments
• Posts on your page’s Timeline
• the News feed of your followers
• the Cover photo on your Timeline
Building a Facebook Business Page is the first step for YOUR Business on Facebook!
If you have a business, offer a service or have product; that you want to market; here are 8 reasons why you need a FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE:
1. A Facebook Business Page will allow your business to develop its brand, grow an audience and start conversations with customers and people interested in learning more.
2. Creating an online presence for your business helps you build social connections with your audience.
3. Humanise your company, through showcasing your brand through photos and videos. Putting a face to your business through a Facebook Page reminds your audience that it’s run by real people.
4. You can post about the newest products or services that your business is offering.
5. Posting testimonials from your biggest fans or customers for others to see so they know that real people are out there who also love what your business offers.
6. Regular posting will build authenticity and trust for your brand & strengthen customer relationships.
7. Exposing your brand on Facebook helps you increase awareness of your business and product or service.
8. A Facebook Page can help you drive traffic to other sites you care about, such as your website.
t&cs. To take ADVANTAGE of this SPECIAL OFFER, please click the button below, to contact me directly.